Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Pokémon theme tune

For people aged 18-25 the original Pokémon theme tune could be the most iconic tune of our childhood.

In my first year of University living in halls with people from all walks of life, none of which necessarily geeks. However being that Pokémon would most likely of been a fashionable franchise in their childhood, all they would have to hear is the first few lyrics and be able to sing most of the rest.

In the freshers week of my first year me and all my friends from halls were pre-drinking before going to the night club (student's way to save a bit of money) well I personally got a little tipsy and merry before leaving and without hesitation, almost like instinct started to sing "I wanna be the very best..." then everyone more or less turned round with a grin on their faces and joined in, and we ended up singing the entire song on the way to this nightclub with even more joining in on the way.

If you're aged between 18-25 try it yourself with your friends or people your age, most likely you'll get the same result!



-TJC